2014-07-24

Summer at the studio -





…After a different spring.

My parents went to the eternal hunting fields, one after the other.

I sat by my fathers bedside from spring to summer, until he died.
Before that, he had taken care of my mother at her sickbed for almost 3 years.
They were married for 59 years.
When death comes in time it is a beautiful and fantastic event.
One feels that even though its a goodbye to this life, it is a birth into the next!
It is an opening to something new, and a great joy, once the body has turned old, and life is used.

And all the paintings I was ready to paint in the spring, I am painting now. Very exciting!
At christmas some of them go to New York.
Also exciting!
.

All is well that ends well!

and - life goes on!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar